Friday, February 6, 2009

We're Back!

I told you I'm not very good at this blogging thing, I really do try. We are just super busy. Anyway... So its only been a couple of months since our last update and there really has only been one major thing I haven't told everyone about....the SUGAR BOWL and boy oh boy was it fun. New Orleans is a very different place than Salt Lake. Totally different life style and culture. It was super fun to experience it but I was happy to come home after a week. We were able to see a lot of stuff there.
Ok so along with the many beads you can get there its also very popular to get feathered masks. I am pretty sure I didn't feel half as stupid as my brothers did wearing this so I thought I would pass it on so everyone could get a good laugh.
FANS FEST!! Wouldn't I be a great football player???


Eddie got the football all the way to the end.



Me with Brian Johnson, Freddy Brown, and Paul Kruger
Sugar Bowl Chapions!!! 2nd ranked college football team. It was so much fun to be there and experience that amazing game and the whole undefeated season. Go Utes!

The cemeteries in New Orleans are CREEPY. Everyone gets buried in tombs and they are all old and broken and scary.


Elli and Izzy my cute little nieces.

It was such a fun trip. I am happy that I got the opportunity to go and I am glad I had my whole family with me. I wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone else.

3 comments:

Kate said...

awe! so Cute!!! I miss your guts!!! looks like a great timE!

Kelly said...

Jen, I am not sure how I came across Ryan's blog, but then I saw your name and found yours. I hope you don't mind if I peek at it every now and then! It looks like you are doing great and enjoying life!

Kelly said...

Oh, I forgot to mention... if you ever want to check out my blog it is wilsonedwards.blogspot.com