Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Off We Go!!!!

Have I said that I have the best husband EVER??? Well I do. Let me start from the beginning. Last Thursday was Eddie's birthday. 27!!!!! Wow. We are getting old. That night after I got home from dance he had our luggage out and a note waiting for me which said...


" Pick a bag, it's not a gag
Babe don't worry we'll be back in a hurry,
So get up lets go, we're off to San Diego!
I have saved all the money cause I love you honey,
And you deserve a break for goodness sake!"

How cute is that? I was so suprised and SO EXCITED!!!! Our plane left friday at 10:30am.



I took this picture after we SAFELY landed in San Diego... I hate flying its so scary.





We stayed at the Bahia Resort Hotel which was right on Mission Bay. It was so pretty.



On Saturday we hung out at the beach all day. Did i mention it was 85 DEGREES!!!! We rented some bikes and road about 7 miles up and down the boardwalk. The first 5 minutes was probably hilarious to watch me try and get a hang of how to ride a bike again. I was struggling. We walk through all the stores and of course played on the beach and in the ocean.




The trip wouldn't be complete without going to a Utah game.
11-0 baby. Go Utes!!!



My cute little niece Izzy in her cheerleading outfit. The outfit is cute for now but she is going to be a little dancer if I have anything to do with it.









So after we took this picture I pretty much got soaked by an unexpected wave....sneeky buggers. I am pretty sure Eddie saw it coming and chose not to warn me because he couldn't stop laughing at me.





It was so so SO much fun. I am such a lucky girl. I love you babe thanks so much.



6 comments:

Tom and Annie said...

That is awesome! Kudos to Eddie--chalk one up for husbands! Ha ha

Kate said...

so so cute! love it...how fun! u 2 are so adorable!

Jen Wade said...

Uh jealous! I love San Diego it's one of my favorite places... that is awesome! Looks fun, and YES lets get together it's been forever!!!! and I feel like crap I we missed Eddie's birthday... sorry bud! We OWE you dinner or something.

Heather said...

Jenny, cute blog! I'm finally entering the blogging world again and it's fun to see what you're up to...lots of Utah games :).

Meggie Stevens said...

Wow, Eddie you are awesome. I just thought I would leave a comment and let you know that our little baby girls arrived 2 weeks ago, and are doing great. We've got pictures on our blog if you want to check them out. We still need to get together.

Kalli & Andy said...

UH maybe you should update your blog sometime soon. It is so not Autumn anymore.