Thursday, October 9, 2008

FINALLY an update!!!!



I really am going to try and get better at this....no promises. But here is the latest. So last update we were on our way to Utah State for the Utah football game. It was tons of fun and they won. YAY!!! They are doing really good this year and so far are undefeated! Last game we played Oregon State and OH MAN that was the FUNNEST game I have been to in a long long time. The Utes came back to win it the last 2 minutes of the game. It was so awesome! The games have been so much fun to go to. Eddie is especially loving it because he has been at every game this year and is heading up to Wyoming this weekend.



Here is CUTE little Elli getting a kiss from her FAVORITE aunt...aka...ME!!!




Our CUTE nephew Terron had his 5th birthday on September 13th. He was so excited. Of course Uncle Eddie had to give him his first NERF gun even though the box said 7 years+ on it... but trust me he had no problems learning to point and shot and he is a pretty good shot. It was fun to get to spend some time with Eddie's family. I am so thankful to have loving in-laws that care about us.





I just want to say how much I love Eddie. He is truly my best friend. We are going to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 27th and they have been the most rewarding 3 years of my life. I really do believe things work out the way they are suppose to and that I am SOOO blessed. Not to mention he puts up with ALL of me. That is quite a task in itself. I can't wait until we are celebrating our 50th and hopefully a couple after that. I love you babe!!!


5 comments:

Jen Wade said...

You guys are so cute!! And thats funny Elle has a favorite aunt named Jenny on our side too!!

Erica said...

Those Utah games look like a ton of fun! Elli's eyes are so big! Good to see what you've been up to.

Kate said...

oh!! so cute!!!

Meggie Stevens said...

Hey, I just found your blog on Jen and brads. It is good to see you guys are doing great. We are too, we miss you guys in the ward. Chloe asks about Eddie every once and awhile, we should get together with the wades and do something, we always talk to them about it but never seem to get it put together. In case you haven't heard Marty and I are expecting Twins in a few weeks. So we are doubling our kids in one pregnancy. We are excited though. It will be kind of crazy. I'm on bedrest right now, but the Dr said I can go off bedrest in 3 weeks, so maybe we could plan a get together then. Anyway
In just thought it would be fun. Check out our blog megandmartyplus4.blogspot.com

Kalli & Andy said...

Wow that Elli is one cute little girl! Her parents must be so cute too.